About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Currently taking FDA Creative Practices at Filton Graphics, Art, films, video games + Anime completely consume me .

Saturday 1 October 2011

The First Lesson

                                  Monday 26th September 2011


It was the first day of my college course at Filton wise campus, over the day it was getting grips with the new ways of working with our given information. Malcolm Turner was running the day with various handbooks and a whole general layout of the course of graphics.

I will have to keep up with notes on all of my sessions so that it will give me detailed information back to the teacher in the form of a blog which is what I'm writing now. I think this is a great way to engage in the course and to help collect my general thoughts into type. 

On the day I got to meet a lot of new people involved in the same course and a general taste of what is next to come from this first session.
The first project outlined to me was a journey around the area of BS1. This is almost the same type of project I had to do in A2 art (a level); however I can bring more to the table this time around and better myself at a higher level.

No comments:

Post a Comment