About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Currently taking FDA Creative Practices at Filton Graphics, Art, films, video games + Anime completely consume me .

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Bs1 visit 3

Friday  21st October 2011

Bs1 Visit 3 

Today I went down town again. This time I sat down in a cafe and noted down what I could see smell and hear around me within the area. I also went on another pathway of exploring the many different types of walking paths around and I think I now managed to get them all now. I have also managed to get all but 1 letter of the accidental alphabet.

I was in the cafe for about 2hours and I discovered a whole lot that was around me. There was mothers pushing prams up and down the docks, people in the cafe talking about politics and general entertainment news like for example "hey mate do like that new iphone"
                                    "yeah looks brilliant "
                                   "Yeah because I was thinking of getting one"
little conversations like that cropped up a lot during my time in the cafe. 


I still have to look at more artists that use this style. I have an idea of creating a old style type writer font and maybe printing out strips that would be the dialog of the people around and having it dipped in coffee?; its still on the maybe side of my thoughts but literally the clearest idea i have so far. 


In the meanwhile I will draw out a preliminary design of what the outcome might look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment