About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Currently taking FDA Creative Practices at Filton Graphics, Art, films, video games + Anime completely consume me .

Friday 4 November 2011

one to one with oli

Wednesday 2nd November 2011

one to one meeting

Today I had all of my work with me in class and spoke to oli of what I want to achieve.
For section 1 
  • I've made a Visual Journey from looking at the many different  pavement arrangements, shapes and particular patterns.
  • For a Sense of place I'm going to create a relationship between modern and old boats/ships in a digital space.
  • The Accidental alphabet is going really well I've managed to uncover most of the letters it's only just a couple left now.
  • A Collage is going ok, but still my outcomes are somewhat lots in translation as i'm either doing too much or too little. So at the moment it's trial and error.
I now know that i will have to put more into the collage as well as the cafe brief. At the moment artists references are definitely key to me getting more motivated into producing an outcome I'm completely happy with.

I will continue with getting everything in order before the group presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment