About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Currently taking FDA Creative Practices at Filton Graphics, Art, films, video games + Anime completely consume me .

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Bs1 with Oli Timmins visit 1


Bs1 area session 2

Wednesday 28th September 2011

The next lesson was at 1.30 down at the watershed in Bs1 start of the project. Oli Timmins took over today saying about how we can incorporate something to our work such as , pencil rubbings, photos and collages to present the work. I went around in my group taking photos of an accidental alphabet and as well around the museums to give us indication of bristol's past history. It is something that has engaged me to work on either doing about the slave trade or how signage has developed from those times to looking at todays times.

I looked at lots of different types around the area and was still deciding on a topic to put in to a collage. i managed to take photos of an accidental alphabet here they are 


       






No comments:

Post a Comment